To effectively manage your assets, you need to have a maintenance management system which determines your maintenance objectives, strategies, and the allocation of resources and responsibilities to implement them.
General Petroleum Services, have multi-skilled teams who perform a wide range of added-value and essential tasks in complex offshore environments to provide our clients with innovative and cost-effective services, products and solutions, while maintaining the highest focus on safety and environmental issues.
Our deep experience in working on our customers’ high-value critical assets in some of the most challenging and remote locations on the planet ensures we are a vendor of choice for international oil majors, national oil companies and oilfield services companies operating in the onshore/offshore environment.
General Petroleum Services performs the following services for its clients, both in the Oil & Gas industry and a range of other land-based industries:
- Establishment of maintenance strategies with goals and schedule of actions
- Design and improvement of preventive maintenance programmes
- Definition of spare parts needs and their optimization
- Provision of training for maintenance scheduling, execution and reporting
- Training of operators and leaders to comply with maintenance management processes
- Analysis of the maintenance process and recommendation of improvements where necessary.
GPS provides Maintenance and repair of Oil and Gas field producing, processing, storage, export and refining facilities and construction of additions or modifications of those facilities.
- Maintaining the Plant Compressors
- Repairing Oil Heaters
- Maintaining and repairing Plant Generators
- Supplying Oil Field Equipment and Materials
- Supplying Certified Spare Parts